|Our mission is to set the highest standards of professional excellence for advisors and providers of alternative risk/captive insurance planning services for the middle market.
Our members pledge objectivity in their analysis and in connection with delivering their services.
- Certify only those organizations that have a proven ability to design, implement and operate a successful alternative risk/captive insurance program for their clients.
- Provide its members with opportunities for education, networking and information sharing.
- Maintain a network of mutual support with others who share its objectives.
- Disseminate timely and relevant information to members in support of their interests and activities in alternative risk planning and captive insurance planning.
- Accomplish all of the aforementioned through an economically sound association that is actively governed and supported by a participative membership.